Blood test done, shows PCOS, high triglyceride levels. Weight loss due to controlled diet. Will insulin resistance help lower triglyceride's?

Hi, I had blood tests a few months ago saying I had pcos and my triglycerides were on the high end of normal. They told me treating pcos and the insulin resistance would help lower the triglycerides. I now eat as if I were diabetic and have cut out mountain dew and cut back on all soda . To date I have Los about 10 pounds. Am I in the right track for lowering my triglycerides?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012