Blood test done, results awaited. Irregular periods. What could be the reason for delay and are there any medicines for hormonal imbalance?

Today I went to doc obgyn about my lhs and fh give it to blood test. I have to wait for two days for result, but I want to know if anything they found they will give me any medicine for hormones balance, because my period didn't came 4 month,and then doc give me one tablet then I drink that 5 days after 5 days I got my period, after that they told me to check my lhs and fh..... Pls give me mor Infor,,,
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013