Blood test done, low HDL, high triglycerides, high ALT. Due to alcohol consumption?

Hello, I had some blood work done. The night prior to the test I had a large amount of beer. I stopped drinking around 12:30 am and had the blood drawn around 9:30 am. I am very certain that the alcohol was still in my blood. All of my levels are within range except for the following: HDL - 27 (low) - Triglycerides 294 (High) - ALT 80 (High) Would these tests be thrown out of range due to the amount of beer consumed the night before?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012