Blood test done, liver enzymes elevated, high cholesterol, abdominal pain, metallic test in mouth. Cure?

I am 38 and recently had a blood test as part of a life insurance physical. My liver enzymes were elevated, my cholesterol was at an all-time high of 281 despite me being in the best shape I have been in since my 20 s. A year ago my liver enzymes were elevated during a routine physical, but returned to normal in a follow-up test 3 weeks later. I have had some upper abdominal pain that seems to be aggrevated after meals and this morning I began having a pretty severe metallic taste in my mouth. My doctor can not see me until 5/10, should I wait or should I seek a follow-up to the blood work prior to that?
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012