Blood test done, liver enzymes elevated, cholesterol high. Pain under ribs. Related to elevated enzymes?

I went for my reg. checkup and had bloodwork. My liver enzymes are elevated, chlor. high. dr. wants to do an ultrasound tomorrow on my liver as well as to talk about the high chlor. Yesterday i bent over to pick something up and immed. my upper left side started hurting. It s like I pulled something. I can touch that area and it hurts to the touch( If i twist, or turn the wrong way ,or sleep on my left side). Could this all be related to the elevated enzymes? By the way, the hurt on the left side is under my ribs,on the upper back close to my bra band. Thanks,Cathy
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013