Blood test done, history of cancer, have wine with dinner. Give me some diet tips.

oops, just erased my question: my doctor gave me blood test results 210, 310 and 510 (triglicerides?). I'm not overweight, I eat pretty healthy (meat 1 time a week, but I like rice) and have about 2 glasses of wine with dinner. I ride my bike about 25 miles a week. I'm 57. My mom died od pancreatic cancer, my Dad of prostate cancer. I'm 57.ail YYYY@YYYY . My doctor is a nice guy, but hard to understand (he's from India). Please give me some diet tips. My job is veryyyyyy stressful, and I seem to be more tired.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013