Blood test done for serum creatinine, urea, glucose, triglycerides, cholesterol, hemoglobin, vitamin D3, puscell. Chances of kidney problem?

hi doctor, i want to ask about my mother, my mothers age 57yr , her serum creatinine is 1.32mgm and urea is 27.6mgm,glucose(fasting)105mgm, triglyceride 382mgm,vldl cholesterol 71mgm,hdl cholestorel37mgm,ldl cholesterol 129mgm,hemoglobin 11.2, vitamin D3 is 13.8, RBC predominantly microcytic hypochromic anaemia with anisocytosis, her urine culture negetive,epithelial cells av.2-4/HPF,puscell av.2-3/HPF,RBC-nil,what is the meaning of this report? Is any chance of kidney problem?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012