Blood test done, can some online Doctor help me read the so and so report, typhoid?

Hi Doctor,

My 3 year daughter was having fever since last 3 days the doctor recomended the blood test and the investigation
number are as under
WIDAL TEST

S.TYPHI 'O' 1 IN 160 DILUTION
S.TYPHI 'H' 1 IN 80 DILUTION
S.PARA TYPHI 'AH' 1 IN 20 DILUTION
S.PARA TYPHI 'BH' 1 IN 20 DILUTION

There was a team of doctor who said she is into a high end of typhoid, and should be admitted to hospital, However
when i consulted another docter he advised it is not a complex typhoid and can be cured by medicine

The medicine he started are

TAXIM - O
ECONORM SACHET

and he said if there is will be some fever you can give the below medicine

CALPOL-250

i Just want to take your advise if he is into the right direction of medicating her ?

Thanks in Advance
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013