Blood test done. What does result mean? Platelets, WBC adequate in numbers, predominance of neutrophils

Hi doctor, I m clarize, I would like to ask what this blood test result means: microcytic, slightly hypochromic red blood cells with mild anisopoikilosytosis (few ovalocytes/elliptocytes, fragmented, target and tear drop cells). Platelets and white blood cells are adequate in numbers with predominance of neutrophils. Occasional hypersegmented neutrophils seen. No primitivy noted. I am a female, 5 5 in height, bout 55kgs in weight and age 37. I will appreciate if you can enlighten me on this. Thank you so much doctor.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013