Blood test done. Have butterfly rashes on face, arms, neck, chest and back. Lupus disease?

my lab test shows an abnormal results to my blood, i am suspected lupus patient hope i am not, for i dont have enough financial resources to treat this kind of chronic deasease.. HBSAG AND ANTI HCV ARE BOTH NOT REACTIVE.. ESR IS 26 NORMAL RANGE FOR FEMALE IS 0-15, WBC=2.69 (5-11), PLATELET 190 (150-400) NEUTROPHIL= 0.38 (0.55-0.77) LYMPHOCYTE 0.52(0.27-0.33) BASOPHIL 0.00 (0.01-0.05) URINE TEST PH=7.0 SPECIFIC GRAVITY 1.015, LEUKOCYTE TRACE, NITRITES + ,RBC 0-2/HPF, PUS CELL 2-4/HPF, SQUAMOUS MANY, BACTERIA MODERATE, MUCUS THREAD FEW.. STILL WAITING FOR ANA, ANTI NATIVE DNA,ANTI SM RESULTS.. HOPING YOU CAN EXPLAIN THE GIVEN RESULTS... right now i have butterfly rash on my face and rashes everywhere especially on my arms neck chest back.. its too hot most of the time especially on summer...
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012