Blood test, carcino embryonic antigen. CA skin, mastectomy done. What does this indicate?

HI I have 94 yea rold lady. Bloods were taken for S-Ca 125-16 u/ml and CS-Ca19-9 2.0U/Ml. report states carcino embryinic antigen results to follow. I have obtained the result being yesterday it was 10.1 and today 9.3. This person has had ca skin and a mastectomy 20 years ago. Other bloods taken s_ TSH 4.86. FBC normal, Creatine 179 umol/l. My question what does the results of the carcino embryinic antigen results mean? Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012