Blood sugar under control with diet, walking, medicines, advised to go off medicines post meals. Does this mean increased potency in morning?

Hi, I was recently diagnosed with high blood sugar 4weeks ago, 256/490. I was prescribed Istamet 50/500 morning and night after meals and Remylin D after breakfast. With diet control, walking and medication , my sugar levels came down to 100/99. The doctor reduced my medicine to Istamet 50/1000 after breakfast and Remylin D after breakfast. Does this mean he has reduced my dosage or increased the potency in the morning. Also, what does Remylin do?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012