Blood sugar level high. On insulin, telmicin GD, lipkind. Help?

I am a diabetic patient since 1998. My age is 64 years. I am taking insulin injection from the last five years. My fasting and post prandial blood sugar is 141 and 287 mg/dl. Medicines prescribed is: Insucare M50 30 units bbf and 30 units bd, Insucare R 15 units B/L, Tab Sulphonorm G forte After bf and after dinner one each, Tab Telmicin GD at 9 am, Tab Harnical D 10 am, LipikindP:us 9 pm after dinner. I am a pure vegetarian person. I am going for morning walk at 6 for 50 minutes, morning tiffin 4 idly/3 dosa, at 1030 oats at 1230 wheat ravva as food instead of rice 5-6 hrs 2 idlies at 830 hrs wheat upma. My doctor told me not to eat idly at night. Is it correct. Can you please advice what else can i do to comedown my blood sugar.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013