Blood sugar level 300+ for diabetic patient despite medications, exercise. What products to avoid to control sugar level?

Hi Doctor, This is Venkat, My father was diabatic patient from last 5 years.i dont know what is the type 1 and 2 exactly,but my father take daily nearly 5 tablets which area given by Government Doctors from 104 Serices.And daily early morning he go for walk or cultivation plants as a habit and roam freely with out any health issues aspect SUGER.Age 47 and weight 60-65.Last week he went for test and noted as 300+ ,... Whats the thing is with my friend suggesion i took AMWAY NUTRILITE Products(Protien powder, Glucose health,DAILY,Natural B) for my father s suger control.Will it good to Control the SUGER.i not yet used this powder and tablets. please advice me.... Will it good to Control the SUGER Level with these products.???
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013