Blood sugar is 7.2 today. Is that very high?

im a diabetic, my blood sugar is 7.2 today is that very high? im a diabetic, my blood sugar is 7.2 today is that very high?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Do you mean to say 7.2mg/dl ot some other units of measurement? Is this sugar level or HbA1C levels? If this is sugar lveles in mg/dl, then it is low. If it is HbA1C levels, the is it raised. And it needs proper sugar control.

General & Family Physician Dr. JItendra Sharma's  Response
I think it is not blood sugar. But it is Hba1c level. It is just above normal. You also need to mention your fasting blood glucose to understand your control of blood glucose.