Blood streaks in vaginal discharge, tests showed pus cells, rbc, epithelial cells, smear with organism at vaginal flora. Analysis and treatment?

Hi I am 29 years old female, i am having problems like brownish and sometimes blood stains in vaginal discharge . doctor asked me to do a test and report says Pus cells : 10-12/ HPF RBCs : 0-2/ HPF Epithelial cells : + Trichomonas vaginal : Nil Candida : Nill stained smear : Organism present are normal vaginal flora .(Nugent score = 2) I am really worried about this. need your help. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012