Blood stains around the anus during motion in a 1.7 year old. Is there any thing to worry about ?

Hi Doc! My daughter is 1.7yrs old. Shes does not pass motion daily and some times it even has gone up to 5-6 days. Finaly when she does, she cries a lot and there would be blood stains around the anus. Shes been facing this problem for the past 3 months. When we took her to the hospital, doc advised us to give her lots of veg and fruit diet . He even gave medicines: Duphalac (lactulose sol)-10ml b.i.d for 2 months; Cremaffin plus-5-10 ml once (2 months) and Ducolax suppostrel for 3 days. We have been following these instructions but she passes motion only after using Ducolax. I wonder why it tightens so much within 24 hrs. I am feeling really sad to see her struggle daily and cannot tolerate to see her cry. It will be very kind of you if you could help me. Thanks a lot!!
Asked On : Tue, 27 Sep 2011