Blood spotting. Cramps and dizziness after drinking alcohol. Weird sensation after urination after sex. Solution?

hi, it all started last week, i first noticed i was spotting blood when i am not due for period, although i do experience irregular or cessation of period in the past but for three months now my period have been regular, 33 days interva, so for my last week spotting i took home strip pregnancy test and it came out negative cause i have been having active sex life, so 4 days ago i drank a lot of alchohol and the next day i had a serious cramp and woozy and dizziness that accompanies hangover after which i had sex with my boyfriend to distract the feeling,i did not clean up afterwards and for 3 days now i have been experiencing weird sensation not burning towards the end of my urination and the blood spotting still continues what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  56 Awaiting Answer