Blood spots over the legs, slight neuropathy from ankle. Had been in the rehab for numbness in the legs post phentoin neuropathy. What can be done?

phenytoin neuropathy left me with numbness,from thigh down in both legs, confined to wheel chair from then. i started getting sensations, after nerve conduction tests, and thousands of pin pricks (not at same time) i was sent to rehab unit where physio got me on my feet and walking again, though only a few steps. consultant disagreed with me as he quoted nerve tests had shown that there was only slight neuropathy from ankle. 18 mnths later, and with all help taken from me, i struggle daily. i am 57yrs old [today] and if im not lying prone in bed, because of energy level. when i feel active i try to do minimal then build up to more, i have blood spots all over my legs. what should i do? Please help. Thank you, yours j meikle
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012