Blood rushing to face, rapid heart rate, labored breathing, disturbed vision, hearing. Treatment?

I don t know how to explain it but I ll do my best. Sometimes it feels like all the blood is rushing to my face now, it feels swollen and then I start feeling detached, a bit of a rapid heart rate and labor to breathe...I m not sure what could cause that..and maybe it s just sudden panic striking..I dunno..but I don t know why it s s kind of freaking me out. Sometimes it even affects my hearing and vision .
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012