Blood results show allergic drug eruption, urticaria, mixed cell inflammatory infiltrate with eosinophils. Meaning ?

I have red cells, white Cells and platelets low, with constant rash and funges, who presented fevers, headache, weight loss A dermatologist refer to an internist then to do a biopsy which describe a perivascular lymphocytic infiltrate with eosiphilosis Comments: the differencial diagnosis include allergic drug eruption, urticaria and other hypersensivity reaction. diagnosis: mixed- cell inflammatory infiltrate with eosinophils. I need to know if those labs results and symptoms demonstrate a possible vhi
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012