Blood report showing high platelet count. Is it dangerous? Is there a way to reduce it?

hello, good evening.. i am just going to ask about the high platelet count.. recently i got complete blood count and i found out that i have 512,000 of platelets and a doctor told that the normal range is 150,000-400,000.. is there anything that i can take to reduce my high platelet count or any foods to avoid.. and what vitamins i can that will not cause anything to make my platelet count high again? thank you very much
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013