Blood report showing elevated levels of SGOT, SGPT and cholesterol levels. Is this a problem?

Had to go for a full body check up for a comprehensive insurance scheme for my company and the results are thus: 1. SGOT: 69.7 U/L 2. SGPT: 27.2 U/L 3. Total Cholesterol: 218.3 mg/dl 4. Triglycerides: 219.4 mg/dl 5. PCV: 48% 6. HB: 16.0 g/dl 7. WBC: 10,400 cmm 8. ESR: 6 mm/hr Saw values of SGOT/SGPT seemingly higher than what is shown online. Though the doctors didnt say much on this, and only mentioned elevated cholesterol, I seem worried. Is all ok?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012