Blood pressure very low, swelling in thyroid, lots of nodules found. Medication to make it normal?

Hi my wife has a blood pressure of 100 over 50. Is that dangerously low? Her blood pressure was on the higher side all this time. Now it shows very low numbers. She recently noticed a swelling of the thyroid where they did a biopsy . There are lots of nodules, but they are benign. She will be going to to specialist for that next week. meanwhile her blood pressure is low. She has no symptoms, but a little tired. Your advice will be highly appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013