Blood pressure since 10 years, palpitations, stress test-negative, Echo 2 D - normal, Bleeding in stools, swelling in left foot and face post taking Clapitap, Side effect?

I am having B.P since last 10 years and of late i had palptation . Doctor advised me Stress test which is negative and Echo 2 D also is ok . I am having Clapitap-A75 mrng and evng, metpure-XL 50 Mrng,Caat10, Mcsart-40 one time and now i am having lot of bleeding with stools .This is after i started taking Clapitap. I fel swelling also on my left foot and face . Can i know what it is ? Is it serious?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012
Did your doctor ask you to take Clopitab A 75 twice a day?
Your bleeding with stools seems to be because of this tablet. Kindly recheck the dosing and tablet with your doctor. It could be serious so please do not ignore and see your Prescribing doctor.
He/She would be able to tell if the swelling in your foot and face is also related or not.
take care