Blood pressure shooted up, dizzyness, weakness in limbs, extreme fatigue. Solution?

Here is a question for you. I had a bad shock and was really upset...and I think this must have brought on an attack (hindsight). My blood pressure , just sitting and chatting on the phone with daughter, suddenly dropped to like 80/50,...I got dizzy, grabbed my bp cuff because I run high if not controlled (I am on metaprolol and lisinopril )...and told her not to hang up...two or three minutes later up to 100/60....this happend two or three days...we decreased my medication ..I was having dizzy spells etc....nothing...nothing could we find causing this (i am on 25 mg metaprolol and 10 of lisinopril)... I was so dizzy and my bp had skyrocketed when we cut out the meta. that I went to ER....he couldn t find anythign the matter..and my regular doctor the same bp has now leveled out.... I was having general symnptoms of weak arms and legs (both previous attack places) as well as the ms hug(previous too)....most of it faded..the extreme fatigue , now worse, didn t fade...the arms are still a little weak.. I said all of this to say...both doctors seem to think this was an MS attack...I m guessing myabe on the this cause this? MY bp is back to normal...well s running a bit low (I am postmenaupausl we found out during all of the blood tests...I asked them to check..I m 49) not hormonal ...i guess;)
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012