Blood pressure reduced after controlling diet, walking, not taking medicines. Do I have to continue medicines?

I just check my bp , it is 107/55 with a heart rate of 64. I this ok? I am currently being treated my Doctor for high blooed pressure. March 2012, I have changed my eat habits and began walking more. usually 1.5 to 2 miles a day 4 to 5 times a week. I have lost 60 lbs since March. The doctor did however take me off some of my medication . I still think I need to have my medicaion adjusted. What do you think?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012