Blood pressure normal. Does exercise. History of high BP, tryglicerides and cholesterol. Should I be concerned?

I am a 42 year old man who weighs close to 190 and is 6 1 . Today at the clinic my blood pressure was 120/78, which is a little high for what it was a couple years ago. I have typically been in the one hundred teens over upper 60 s to low 70 s. I lift weights twice a week and try to run a couple miles twice a week, although the past two years I haven t been as consistent as I should on the running. High blood pressure, tryglicerides and cholestral run in my family, so I get checked every couple of years since I turned 38. Is my blood pressure today ok or should I be concerned. It seems the more consistent I am with jogging, the lower it stays. My waist is 33 so I am a fairly slim guy.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012