Blood pressure 140/70. Is it OK?

my blood pressure is 140/70 is it ok.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic!
Your blood pressure values can interpreted only if your age is known. How old are you? Are you a male or female? The first value in your blood pressure recording(called systolic pressure) is on the higher side, but the second value(diastolic pressure) in normal. I advise you to visit a physician, who would check your blood pressure once again and offer you advise on lifestyle modification or medication if the need arises.
Regards and best wishes.
you must check it on 3 occasions at the same time of the day.calculate the mean b.p. then decide what to do or not do????? dont worry about occasional rise in B.P.!!!!!!!!
  Anonymous's Response
i have blood pressure
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
welcome to Healthcare Magic..
your systolic blood pressure in on a higher range .. consult your doctor and get your blood pressure checked..
are you experiencing any other symptoms like.. tirdeness, headache , weakness or irritability..
if your blood pressure is normal then simple life style modifications like..
cut down on salt intake and stress and avoid oily spicy and fried foods..
walk or exercise regularly..
take adequate rest and sleep..
eating soya is good to maintain the bp..
wishing you good health
god bless..