Blood present in urine, frequent urination, burning sensation on urinating. Kidneys ultrasound normal. Causes for symptoms?

Hello, I went to the doctors 2 weeks ago for normal check up..he found blood in my urine , I came back 2 weeks later and again there were traces to modwerate blood in my urine. I have been peeing often, and some burning and pain. he did a ultrasound of the kidneys. everything was normal. What could I have wrong? I am a 37 year old male. I have scheduled an apointment with a urologist . What do you think? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013