Blood pregnancy test positive,little blood after urinating,scan shows gestational sac with no embryo

Ok. Hi,did a blood pregnancy test last wk on the 14th of march n it as positive but I noticed dat @ times after urinating n wipe with tissue I see Iittle blood so I went for a scan today... The result showed gestational sac , 12.5mm with no embryo . Sac @ the end of endometrial cavity . I was asked to do a rescan in 2wks. I m scared and worried. My lmp was 12 feb and my cycleis for about 33?days. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012