Blood pocket near ear piercing area, bleeding on popping, had white secretions earlier. How can I cure this?

Hi I am having a pocket of blood behind my earlobe , near an ear piercing. When I pop it, thick black blood comes out. It feels like a soft bubble under my skin, not hard at all. It s not apart of the piercing, but very near. It used to secrete milky white fluid (lymphatic, I believe), but now it s just very thick, crimson blood. What is this? And how do I treat it? (By the way, it doesn t hurt a lot, probably a 2 on a scale of 1-10)
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012