Blood oozing out from stitches. What should I do ?

Hi, i m a female, 24 years old. I had an incision on 12th March 2011 on my right breast cause i had a 3x2x1 centimeter fibrocystic mammae. On 15th March the nurse remove half of the stitches and put pressure around the incision, i had a fresh red blood coming out from it. Then, on 21st March, some of the stitches were removed again(but not all), and when they press around the area, red brownish blood come out from the stitches. She said there s no pus. The 2 days later(not at the hospital), somehow the blood leaked to the guaze pad. Today 24th March, i went to the hospital, and they remove all the stitches, they said i still have fluids(or blood), and not to do anything except to cover it for 3 days, and i can take a bath and put madecassol powder after i take a bath. She told me to go back in 1 month. I got many infos that we have to drain the blood or it will cause hematoma and will end up infected or create a pus. What should i do ? this is confusing.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Since the blood has come out on the gauze, it means the collected blood has got a passage to get drained.It will not get collected inside the wound and after removal of fibrocystic area, the empty space that is left tends to collect blood.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal