Blood on urine, pressure while urination after intercourse. Bladder infection?

I went to the Dr thinking I had a bladder infection after intercourse with my bf. Hes bigger then most and when he s behind it does get painful. Immidiatly after ill notice pink when I wipe and soon what I thought was bladder infection. I was put on an antibiotic for three days. The we had sex and the pressure is back. It s almost like I need to push while peeing. Is the bleeding normal also it looked like bloody lining in toilet after peeing. I ve been to the Dr and tested. I m worried could u please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013