Blood on the Q-tip on cleaning ears, have major headache, chronic pain due to esophageal cancer, dialaudid, ear pain. Ear infection?

I was cleaning my ears with a Q-tip and I just barely inserted it into the opening of the ear, when I pulled it out it had blood on it. I checked the ear several times for about 15 min off and on and it continued to leave spots of blood on the Q-tip. I suffer with major headaches ( sinus , migrain and tention) daily. I am a chronic pain paitent for the last 10 years due to esphogeal cancer surgery that left some abdominal nerve damage, I have an entrathecial pain implant and are getting a lot of dialaudid every hour 24/7. I have also been getting pain off and on in both ears and sometimes it feels like it is stuffed with cotton and noise sometimes sounds a little muffled. Could I just have an ear infection , damaged my ear drum or is all this normal? Please keep in mind, I only clean my ears once a week and always try to be very careful not to insert it too far.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012