Blood on q-tip while cleaning wax from child's ears. Suffers from seizures, stroke at birth. Ear tubes required?

i cleaned my 4yr olds ears just a few minutes ago...she has horrible wax problems so i clean them weekly. I noticed blood last cleaning and figured it would clear up after reading previous peoples posts...when cleaning them today I was super careful and still the q-tip is full of blood. Alot of wax comes out and then the next time I go to wipe the inside of ear its full of blood. This occers in both ears. My daughter has alot of medical problems already. She had a stroke at birth and suffers from seizures and side effects of encephalamatia. Therfor I am very concerned. Is this a sign of needing tubes in her ears?? Should I take her to the ER or wait to see her family Dr.?? Im very affraid right now. Blood from the ears is not something Ive seen before in my other daughter who is alot older. Please help
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013