Blood on penis after sex, tear on banjo string, had sex with an unknown female previously. STI?

I've just had sex with my partner of 5 years and I used a condom. After sex I notice blood on my penis, upon checking the condom there was blood on the inside. Upon closer inspection of my penis there seems to be a small spot or tear on my banjo string. This is the first time I've noticed this. Sex wasn't particularly rougher than usual. Just over a week ago I had casual sex with an unknown female, it was unprotected for about 2 or 3 minutes before I put a condom on, neither of us came in that time. Is this some sort of friction on my penis or an STI caught from this unknown female a week ago?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013