Blood like spots in stool. Will unbroken juice pods of rasberries look like blood? Undergone colonoscopy

Hi Dr, I am 36, and had a colonoscopy just last week. My Dr. removed a tubular polyp of about 1 cm. They want to see me again in 3 years. I have been monitoring my stool since then to be sure, and noticed some blood yesterday. Not very much, but enough for me to call the clinic. Some blood was around it, some in. I saw this morning that little spots of what seems like blood are all over in my stool. I am wondering: I have eaten alot of fresh raspberries in the last 24 hours. Would the unbroken juice-pods of the berries look like blood in stool? I have no fever , and feel fine otherwise. Thanks for your ideas! -DW
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012