Blood in urine, thin stools with mucus. Is occult blood in stool due to parasites or hemorrhoids?

Hello, two months ago I had external hemorrhoids , (pain, blood in stool , the doctor gave me some pills and some oinments and it was ok) after that I kept bleeding , but now in the toilet, not in the stool. I went to the docto because of the blood in the toilet, the stool were thin and there was mocus in them. I had a study for occult blood in stool and it resulted positive. It also said I had entamoeba coli. The doctor gave me medicine for parasites and she said that if the next time the stuidy of occuld blood in stool is positive i m going to make a colonoscopy . That s the study for colon cancer and I m very worried. So is posiible that the occult blood in stool is because of the prasites or the hemorrhoids? How many posibilities are there that the study results positive again, or that i have colon cancer? I m a woman, I m 24.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012