Blood in urine, spotting, burning urination, had taken plan b post unprotected sex. What should be done?

Hi so I had sex on Friday night and Saturday morning on Saturday morning I didn t use protection. I know stupid decision and mistake So right after unprotected sex 5 hours later I bought plan b one step. Everything was normal until today which is 2-3 days later and I am peeing blood or spotting I don t know because every time i pee it burns a little and I see blood like a period. I don t know what to do. I am scared and i have never been in this situation.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012