Blood in urine, penis pain during ejaculation. Scheduled CT scan. Worried about cancer

Good afternoon! Hi my name is Chris. I am 41 and have had some bouts with prostatitis over the last 2 years. I had visable blood in my urine one time went to the doc and he said prostatitis after exam. Tip of penis pain pain during ejaculation .. psa was 2.3.. antibiotic round cleared it up... Went back for a folliw up psa was 1.2.. several months later had some prostatitis symptoms again went to doc psa was .09 urine sample had small trace of blood.. she sent me to a uroligist about 1 month to get appointment.. no more prostatitis symptoms but gave another urine sample small trace of blood.. I do not smoke, I do take asprin every day.. He scheduled me for ct scan of kidneys ect... I am worried about a cancer of some sort... Can u shed some of your expert opinion.. thanks Chris
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012