Blood in urine past a blood clot and gush of clear fluid, pleas suggest me

Blood in urine past a blood clot and gush of clear fluid Hi on Sunday i went to the walk in because on cramp like pains stinging pain while passing ruing i was told i had a mild infection and giving tablets after the course of tablets i was worse i was passing blood in my urine feeling ill and weak and getting really bad cramp pains and staining while passing urine last night i passed a blood clot while at toilet and today Ive had a gush of water like fluid cum from me that soaked my pants
Asked On : Sat, 15 Jan 2011