Blood in urine, painful kidneys, yellow urine, severe abdominal pain. On calcium magnesium zinc supplements. Help?

Hi Im Jazel, last 2 months ago i had a severe pain in my lower right adomen, im suspecting that it was my kidney that causes the pain. also during that time i am taking daily dose of Calcium Magnesium Zinc supplement tablets once a day, almost 2 weeks straight - and i suppose it is also associated with the pain in my kidney. then two months after, i noticed i had blood stains in my urine. first is just light red, then to darker red. but sometimes it goes back to yellow once or twice a day specially when i wake up in the morning. is this something serious? im taking a lot of water, Coconut juice and Cranberry supplement 350mg.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013