Blood in urine, no pain or fatigue, advised CT scan, cystoscopy. What do symptoms indicate?

Last week I had very visible blood in my urine for 3 days. An urgent care clinic informed me it was not an infection and refered me to a urologist . I went to the urologist on the 4th day and there was no visible blood but microscopic. I am having a CT scan and cystoscopy next week. I am a healthy 30 year old woman, non-smoker. I have no pain and no other symptoms besides fatigue . Is it likely that I have cancer, stones, or kidney disease?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012