Blood in urine, lower pole cortex of kidney has thickening, burning sensation. Done CT scan. Lower ph in urine?

I recently have had blood in my urine for about 5 hours , I have had blood and urine test and they all came back okay, I have had a ct scan and am waiting for results,, because there was a thickening noticed in my lower pole cortex of my left kidney...I told my doctor that it still sometimes seem to burn in my front passage even if I am not peeing, he said it could be because my ph is can I lower my ph in my urine?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013