Blood in urine, lower abdominal pain. Heaviness in bladder, urgency to urinate. Concerned about bladder cancer?

I had blood in my urine with pain in lower abdomen mainly where bladder is. I went in for a urinalysis and was told they couldn t see any infection. They were going to keep it for a culture to see if anything came of it. Prior to this I felt a heaviness in bladder and urgency to go to the bathroom that produced little to nothing. Over the course of the evening my urine wasn t bloody that I could see. This morning when going to the bathroom things are feeling better, (no noticeable blood and pain in bladder feels better). Would this be something that needs to be looked into further? Should I be concerned about bladder cancer if I start to feel better? What would cause this onset and then to go away?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013