Blood in urine, had UTI, have pink nodules on vagina. On cipro. Explain?

Well, i have noticed some blood when I wipe after urination . Saw Doc on Thursday had UTI on Cipro. Went to urgent care this morn with back pain, urine clear. No blood in urine either visit. Just wiped after shower/ seems when it happens more blood, just a little and it stops. Just looked down there, can not determine where blood is coming from. opened vagaina and on left side noticed two little pink nodules. I am 51 menopausal and a bit of a worrier. had two vaginal births, pap in march never miss
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012