Blood in urine, frequent urination, strong urge to pass after urinating, weak bladder, had kidney stone. Likely causes?

hello -My symptoms are blood in urine ( it is 3+) frequent urination and urge to pee ( even after peeing) I am 34 years old male and have history of Kidney stone ( was diagonosed with stone 7 years back and then it disappeared). Alos my bladder has always been week ( from the age 24, i realised that i go to toilet to pee a lot of times than people in my age group) What coulde be the likely causes please? i am worried.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012