Blood in urine, fever, weakness and swelling in the legs. On blood pressure medication. Any suggestions?

My father has been sick for a while now. About a month, it started with fever and weakness, then his legs were swollen. After that he bacame too weak to walk anywhere and was bedridden for a while. He was in a coma from morning until this evening and now he cant recognize my mother and is peeing blood. Please what can I do? Tests have been carried out and his internal organs are fine and he has no diseases or stis. He is on blood pressure medication and has low blood volume. Any clues?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012