Blood in urine, erectile dysfunction. Chances of cancer or bladder infection?

I have blood in my urine.i found this out when i went to a urologist for erectyle dysfunction.I have to wait 2 weeks until i get test ran on me to find out the cause.I am nervous waiting becuase my doctor said worse case scenario could be a tumor or cancer and best case scenario it could be nothing but the wait is making me nervous so i bet trying to figure out the problem myself.I masturbate with lotion and i know lotions have chemicals in them and i was trying to see if that could have cause a bladder infection?? I dont know y i have blood in the urine but im trying to figure it out can u help me with this?? And by the way i am a 25 year old male
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013